Riding in the car with a hungry 2 year old is an adventure best left undone, except for today. Kyra was the kind of grumpy that kept her snapping at me and Ian both. We were both in the front seat, in her field of vision. She even told me to not talk to her until her Dad came home. Since he's out of town for a couple days, I'm pretty sure she'll recant that one. :)
She was starting to really wear on me when she announced, "I'm going to sleep!!!" I responded with, "Well praise God Kyra!" Arms crossed, furrowed brow, and a firm reply from her, "I left Him at home. He's not working!" I don't know who is going to break the news to her that she really isn't in charge of the universe, but that was great fun. She gave the Lord the day off.
Don't we all attempt that sometimes? To give the Lord the day off. Or at least the moment right? That ugly, fit throwing moment? I know I do. Thanks for the laugh and for the great lesson today, Kyra. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment